Software Tester - Tel Hai
Software Tester - Tel Hai18/07/2019
BMC Is looking for a full-stack software tester to join a QA Scrum team working on complex and distributed software, developing test plans, executing tests, developing automation & assuring product quality.
If you are an SQA Engineer with a testing & programming knowledge; If you are people-oriented, a team player with the will to take ownership; If you are assertive and able to push forward processes; If you are curious, self -motivated and like to constantly learn and evolve; we can offer you professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment.
• Defining & Executing well-structured Test Strategies & Test Plans
• Working side by side with the development teams to identify problems and come up with possible solutions
• Take an active part in analyzing requirement from a Quality Engineering perspective
• Understating Code and capable to drive improvements from code analysis reports
• Develop automated tests for new features
• Look for new ways to follow our customers experience and do your best to make sure all use cases they could encounter are covered, both manually and automatically
• Minimum 2 years' experience in software testing
• Knowledge of QA process in Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
• Experience working in complex distributed systems
• Experience with Testing backend applications
• Operating systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
• Databases: PG / Oracle / MSSQL
• Test Automation experience (big advantage)
• Scripting skills [ Perl / Python etc.]
• Automating CLI / API
משרה זו סגורה ולא ניתן לשלוח אליה קורות חיים.